Top Things to do in Australia
If you’re arranging a trip to Australia, chances are you’ve already done a lot of research on what to do while there. When it comes to planning an itinerary for your trip to Australia, it may be overwhelming because the nation is so large and offers so many different sights and activities. To save you some time, we’ve come up with a list of the top 10 things to do in Australia.
Life comes easy to Australians. Helicopter jumps, diving in the water, and cruises in the deep blue sea are just a few of their options. Australians and visitors alike may enjoy a wide variety of activities in Australia. Leisure, nature, and adventure are all represented in this list of the best things to do in Australia.
- Snorkel or Dive the Great Barrier Reef: Most people know about Australia’s Great Barrier Reef as the Best place to visit in Australia. As it stretches virtually the whole length of the Queensland coastline in northeast Australia, it is by far the biggest coral reef system on the globe. As a result of climate change, pollution, and other human-caused concerns, the deterioration of the coral reef has gained greater attention in recent years. As a result of the reef’s size, certain areas are still gorgeous, and you can still see all the exotic fish and marine life you’ve always wanted to see.
- Watch the Sunrise or Sunset at Uluru: As Ayers Rock, Uluru is the biggest monolithic in the world, meaning it is the largest piece of stone known to man. There are several ways to go to Uluru, which is located near the town of Alice Springs in the Northern Territory. Uluru, on the other hand, is a top tourist attraction in Australia. Because it is important to indigenous Australians, the enormous red sandstone boulder seems dreamlike when illuminated by sunrise or sunset.
- Road Trip Along the Great Ocean Road: The Great Ocean Road is another of the finest things to do in Australia. There is greater freedom and flexibility in driving oneself along the Great Ocean Road (though guided excursions are available for those who choose them) whether you own your car or have hired one from Melbourne. Australia’s coastline is rough and worn, yet it’s still breath-taking. Long-term erosion has formed a remarkable rock structure, known as The Twelve Apostles, along the seashore.
- Swim with Whale Sharks in Exmouth: A whale shark swim is one of Australia’s most mind-blowing experiences. Travel to Exmouth, Western Australia, and then arrange a tour to the Ningaloo Reef. Massive yet harmless whale sharks converge in Ningaloo Reef from March to August each year to feed on krill. A visit during this time will almost certainly include swimming with these gentle giants!
- See a Pink Lake: It’s one of Australia’s most interesting sights, Pink Lake, or Lake Hillier as it’s more often known. The name is exact to the last letter. Red pigments secreted by bacteria and algae in Lake Hillier give the waters a vivid pink hue. On a tiny island in the Esperance Region of Western Australia, Lake Hillier is found. This is the most picturesque and top place to visit in Australia. Lake Kenyon, Lake Crosbie, and Lake Becking in Victoria are some of Australia’s lesser-known pink lakes, but they’re just as beautiful and worth seeing.
- Explore Kakadu National Park: Kakadu National Park is one of the most spectacular views in the Northern Territory. Nature lovers will enjoy exploring this vast nature reserve, which is full of beautiful views and interesting activities. Canoeing or swimming in waterfalls are only a few of the activities available in the area. Large canyons, steep gorges, hiking routes, Aboriginal rock art, cultural sites, and more may be found in the region. Australian National Park Kakadu National Park is Australia’s largest national park and is approximately three hours from Darwin, its city.
- Museum-Hop in Brisbane: Due to its age, Brisbaneis the best tourist attraction in Australia. Many museums, galleries, and exhibits are located around the city. Museums aren’t for everyone, but you could discover something that appeals to you. In Brisbane Botanic Gardens, you’ll discover the Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium, located on the South Bank. Great choices for science enthusiasts.
- Search for Pearls in the Sea: On a peninsula that juts out and into the Indian Ocean, Broome is one of Western Australia’s most stunning seaside towns. Broome, located in the Kimberley area of Western Australia, is a rather isolated town. Uncrowded beaches and beautiful sunsets await those who make the trip.
- Visit Wineglass Bay: As with Transylvania and Madagascar, some individuals may think of Tasmania as a fictitious location. Tasmania, on the other hand, is genuine. Known for its varied terrain and untamed natural beauty, it is a small island off the southeast coast of Australia. As one of the most picturesque places on the island, Wineglass Bay is a popular tourist spot in Australia. As the blue water appears to fill the wine glass, the dazzling white sand on the shoreline takes on the shape of a wine glass.
- Disguise yourself for Sydney’s Mardi Gras: Both a festival and an LGBT parade are part of Sydney’s Mardi Gras. Every year, more than 20,000 people attend the event, making it the largest and most remarkable LGBT festival in the world. This is the city’s biggest celebration of the year! If you want to experience Sydney’s vibrant nightlife, this is a must-do.
- Walk from Bondi Beach to Coogee beach: Many of Sydney’s beaches are world-renowned for their beauty. Loads of visitors take the 6km walk from Bondi to Coogee, making it the best place to see in Australia!
What’s next waiting for you?
Australia offers a wide range of activities and attractions. Relaxed or active holidays are possible. Australia’s sun-bronzed beauty shows through whether you’re interacting with animals, hiking through the bush, learning to surf, learning about Aboriginal culture, touring art galleries, or simply lounging on the beach.
Undoubtedly, the desire to travel to Australia has grown stronger in the past several weeks. How about getting ready for the actual adventure now? Aussie is a fantastic location for natural beauty, wildlife, adventure, culture, nightlife, and much more.